This website is designed for YOU. The person who seeks to be united with a spouse and family forever in the United States. The person who wishes to work legally in the United States and eventually become a permanent resident. The person who believes they are qualified for the national interest waiver or extraordinary ability self petitions. The person who is scared to go back to a home country and wishes to apply for asylum. The person who is in deportation and wants to seek relief. The person who wants to apply for citizenship. Basically the person who wishes to seek any form of immigration help.
Our firm is made up of people who are passionate about immigration law. Most of us even went through the immigration process ourselves and experienced being in your shoes. We are here to HELP YOU in your immigration concerns. We welcome you to browse our site for information about immigration, our success stories, and our firm. Feel free to ask us about your immigration concerns with a free email consultation by filling the form below. You are also more than welcome to call our office or visit our firm.
We at the Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm represent individuals and businesses in need of immigration representation in all 50 states. Our firm practices exclusively U.S. immigration law. We have a staff that is fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Tagalog and French. If you are seeking a law firm that prioritizes exceptional client service to assist you or your company with a U.S. visa, green card, deportation/removal defense, or an application for citizenship, please allow Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm to assist you with the process. <a href=”https://plus.google.com/109631653288081090975″ rel=”publisher”>Google+</a>
- Adjustment of Status Green Card Approval Based on K-1 Fiancé Visa for Italian Client in Cleveland, Ohio
Posted: March 26, 2017
- Marriage Based Petition and Adjustment of Status Green Card Approval for Filipino Client in Houston Texas
Posted: March 24, 2017
- Nurse Manager Schedule A EB2 I-140 Approval for Filipino Beneficiary in the Philippines and Nursing Care Facility Petitioner in Houston, TX
Posted: March 22, 2017
- 601A Provisional Hardship Waiver Approval for Mexican Client in Ohio
- Immigrant Visa Approval for Parent of US Citizen, I-130 Petitioner in Rhode Island, Beneficiary from Seoul South Korea
Posted: March 21, 2017
- Fiancé Visa Approved for Ohio Petitioner and Filipina Beneficiary
Posted: March 20, 2017
- J2 IGA (Over 21) Waiver of Two-Year Foreign Residency Requirement, Interested Government Agency Approved for Kenyan Client in Wyoming
Posted: March 16, 2017