This website is designed for YOU. The person who seeks to be united with a spouse and family forever in the United States. The person who wishes to work legally in the United States and eventually become a permanent resident. The person who believes they are qualified for the national interest waiver or extraordinary ability self petitions. The person who is scared to go back to a home country and wishes to apply for asylum. The person who is in deportation and wants to seek relief. The person who wants to apply for citizenship. Basically the person who wishes to seek any form of immigration help.
Our firm is made up of people who are passionate about immigration law. Most of us even went through the immigration process ourselves and experienced being in your shoes. We are here to HELP YOU in your immigration concerns. We welcome you to browse our site for information about immigration, our success stories, and our firm. Feel free to ask us about your immigration concerns with a free email consultation by filling the form below. You are also more than welcome to call our office or visit our firm.
We at the Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm represent individuals and businesses in need of immigration representation in all 50 states. Our firm practices exclusively U.S. immigration law. We have a staff that is fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Tagalog and French. If you are seeking a law firm that prioritizes exceptional client service to assist you or your company with a U.S. visa, green card, deportation/removal defense, or an application for citizenship, please allow Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm to assist you with the process. <a href=”https://plus.google.com/109631653288081090975″ rel=”publisher”>Google+</a>
- Dentist H-1B Approval for Dental Clinic Petitioner, Korean Dentist Beneficiary in Cleveland Ohio
Posted: July 27, 2015
- I-601 Extreme Hardship Waiver Approved for Filipino Client in Chicago, Illinois
Posted: July 22, 2015
- F-1 Reinstatement Approval after Successful Response to RFE for Beninese Client in Cleveland, OH
Posted: July 21, 2015
- L-1A Visa “New Office” Approval for Adventure Travel Company Petitioner and President Beneficiary in the Philippines
Posted: July 16, 2015
- Despite Voluntary Departure in 2008, Immigrant Visa Approval Based on Approved I-140 (EB-3) for Petitioner in Virginia and Beneficiary in Seoul, South Korea
Posted: July 15, 2015
- Immigrant Visa on I-130 F2A Approved for Chinese Clients in Cleveland, Ohio and China
Posted: July 13, 2015
- Immigrant Visa on I-130 for Son Approved for Chinese Clients in Cleveland, Ohio and China