This website is designed for YOU. The person who seeks to be united with a spouse and family forever in the United States. The person who wishes to work legally in the United States and eventually become a permanent resident. The person who believes they are qualified for the national interest waiver or extraordinary ability self petitions. The person who is scared to go back to a home country and wishes to apply for asylum. The person who is in deportation and wants to seek relief. The person who wants to apply for citizenship. Basically the person who wishes to seek any form of immigration help.
Our firm is made up of people who are passionate about immigration law. Most of us even went through the immigration process ourselves and experienced being in your shoes. We are here to HELP YOU in your immigration concerns. We welcome you to browse our site for information about immigration, our success stories, and our firm. Feel free to ask us about your immigration concerns with a free email consultation by filling the form below. You are also more than welcome to call our office or visit our firm.
We at the Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm represent individuals and businesses in need of immigration representation in all 50 states. Our firm practices exclusively U.S. immigration law. We have a staff that is fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Tagalog and French. If you are seeking a law firm that prioritizes exceptional client service to assist you or your company with a U.S. visa, green card, deportation/removal defense, or an application for citizenship, please allow Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm to assist you with the process. <a href=”https://plus.google.com/109631653288081090975″ rel=”publisher”>Google+</a>
- Employment Green Card Approval for Korean Taekwondo Head Coach in Erie, PA
Posted: December 15, 2014
- Immigrant Visa Approval Based on I140 EB11 Alien of Extraordinary Ability Approval for Korean Taekwondo Coach in Seoul, South Korea
Posted: December 11, 2014
- Crewman / Seaman C1/D Entry, 245(i) Adjustment of Status (Green Card) Approval for Filipina Client in Anchorage, Alaska
Posted: December 10, 2014
- Naturalization and Citizenship N400 Approval for Egyptian Client in Cleveland, OH
Posted: December 5, 2014
- Immigrant Visa Approval for Filipina Based on Marriage I-130 for Petitioner in Cleveland Ohio and Beneficiary in Manila Philippines
Posted: December 4, 2014
- NACARA Suspension of Deportation Approved for Guatemalan Clients in Cincinnati Ohio
- H-1B Extension Approval for Environmental Engineering Consulting Company Petitioner, Indian Principal Consulting Environmental / Water Engineer Beneficiary in Virginia
Posted: December 2, 2014