This website is designed for YOU. The person who seeks to be united with a spouse and family forever in the United States. The person who wishes to work legally in the United States and eventually become a permanent resident. The person who believes they are qualified for the national interest waiver or extraordinary ability self petitions. The person who is scared to go back to a home country and wishes to apply for asylum. The person who is in deportation and wants to seek relief. The person who wants to apply for citizenship. Basically the person who wishes to seek any form of immigration help.
Our firm is made up of people who are passionate about immigration law. Most of us even went through the immigration process ourselves and experienced being in your shoes. We are here to HELP YOU in your immigration concerns. We welcome you to browse our site for information about immigration, our success stories, and our firm. Feel free to ask us about your immigration concerns with a free email consultation by filling the form below. You are also more than welcome to call our office or visit our firm.
We at the Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm represent individuals and businesses in need of immigration representation in all 50 states. Our firm practices exclusively U.S. immigration law. We have a staff that is fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Tagalog and French. If you are seeking a law firm that prioritizes exceptional client service to assist you or your company with a U.S. visa, green card, deportation/removal defense, or an application for citizenship, please allow Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm to assist you with the process. <a href=”https://plus.google.com/109631653288081090975″ rel=”publisher”>Google+</a>
- Nurse Manager Immigration Schedule A EB2 I-140 Approval for Filipina Beneficiary and Nursing Care Facility Petitioner in Houston, TX
Posted: October 24, 2014
- Nurse Practitioner EB-2 Schedule A I-140 Approval for South Korean Beneficiary and Physician’s Office Petitioner in Houston, TX
Posted: October 22, 2014
- Schedule A EB3 Registered Nurse Priority Date Retention Approval for Filipino Beneficiary in Bangkok Thailand and Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Petitioner in Houston Texas
Posted: October 21, 2014
- H-1B Recapture Marketing Analyst Approval for E-Commerce Merchandiser Petitioner, Korean Beneficiary in Dallas, Texas
Posted: October 15, 2014
- Nurse Practitioner Immigration EB-2 Schedule A I-140 Approval for Filipina Beneficiary and Physician’s Office Petitioner in Honolulu Hawaii
Posted: October 12, 2014
- Approved Naturalization N-400 for Israeli Client with multiple DUI Convictions in Cleveland Ohio
- Pharmacist H-1B Case – Successful Motion to Reopen (I-290B) after H-1B Denial, No License, But with Deficiency Letter, H-1B Approval for Healthcare Staffing Company in Ohio and Pharmacist Intern Filipino Beneficiary
Posted: October 11, 2014