This website is designed for YOU. The person who seeks to be united with a spouse and family forever in the United States. The person who wishes to work legally in the United States and eventually become a permanent resident. The person who believes they are qualified for the national interest waiver or extraordinary ability self petitions. The person who is scared to go back to a home country and wishes to apply for asylum. The person who is in deportation and wants to seek relief. The person who wants to apply for citizenship. Basically the person who wishes to seek any form of immigration help.
Our firm is made up of people who are passionate about immigration law. Most of us even went through the immigration process ourselves and experienced being in your shoes. We are here to HELP YOU in your immigration concerns. We welcome you to browse our site for information about immigration, our success stories, and our firm. Feel free to ask us about your immigration concerns with a free email consultation by filling the form below. You are also more than welcome to call our office or visit our firm.
We at the Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm represent individuals and businesses in need of immigration representation in all 50 states. Our firm practices exclusively U.S. immigration law. We have a staff that is fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Tagalog and French. If you are seeking a law firm that prioritizes exceptional client service to assist you or your company with a U.S. visa, green card, deportation/removal defense, or an application for citizenship, please allow Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm to assist you with the process. <a href=”https://plus.google.com/109631653288081090975″ rel=”publisher”>Google+</a>
- I-751 Removal of Conditions Approval for Indian Client in Toledo Ohio
Posted: April 24, 2014
- Marriage Green Card Approval for Visa Waiver Entrant Client from Belgium in Cleveland Ohio
Posted: April 22, 2014
- Rebuttal to I-130 Notice of Intent to Revoke Approved, I-130 on Marriage Reaffirmed, for Honduran Beneficiary and Petitioner from Ohio
- R-1 Religious Worker Visa Approval for Chinese Pianist Beneficiary, Petitioner Christian Church in Ohio
Posted: April 20, 2014
- Green Card Marriage Approval Despite Visa Waiver Entry and Potential Immigrant Intent Issues for French Client in Cleveland Ohio
Posted: April 15, 2014
- I751 Approval for Russian Client in Cleveland, OH with Waiver of Joint Filing Requirement due to Divorce
Posted: April 14, 2014
- Marriage Based Green Card (130 485) Approval for Filipina Client in New York, NY
Posted: April 10, 2014