This website is designed for YOU. The person who seeks to be united with a spouse and family forever in the United States. The person who wishes to work legally in the United States and eventually become a permanent resident. The person who believes they are qualified for the national interest waiver or extraordinary ability self petitions. The person who is scared to go back to a home country and wishes to apply for asylum. The person who is in deportation and wants to seek relief. The person who wants to apply for citizenship. Basically the person who wishes to seek any form of immigration help.
Our firm is made up of people who are passionate about immigration law. Most of us even went through the immigration process ourselves and experienced being in your shoes. We are here to HELP YOU in your immigration concerns. We welcome you to browse our site for information about immigration, our success stories, and our firm. Feel free to ask us about your immigration concerns with a free email consultation by filling the form below. You are also more than welcome to call our office or visit our firm.
We at the Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm represent individuals and businesses in need of immigration representation in all 50 states. Our firm practices exclusively U.S. immigration law. We have a staff that is fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Tagalog and French. If you are seeking a law firm that prioritizes exceptional client service to assist you or your company with a U.S. visa, green card, deportation/removal defense, or an application for citizenship, please allow Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm to assist you with the process. <a href=”https://plus.google.com/109631653288081090975″ rel=”publisher”>Google+</a>
- IT Consulting Computer Systems Analyst H-1B (with Recapture Argument) Approval (Change of Employer) for Software Development and IT Consulting Company and Indian Beneficiary in Jacksonville Florida
Posted: February 26, 2015
- Overcoming Possible Immigrant Intent Issue, I-130 I-485 Green Card Marriage Approval for Visa Waiver Entrant French Client in New York, New York
Posted: February 24, 2015
- Naturalization and Citizenship N-400 Approval for Chinese Client in Ohio
Posted: February 21, 2015
- Approved I-485 on I-140 National Interest Waiver Approval for Korean Biomedical Engineering Researcher in Cleveland, OH
Posted: February 19, 2015
- Despite Insufficient Taxable Income, with Ability to Pay Rgument, EB3 I-140 Approval for Chinese Financial Analyst Beneficiary and Consulting Company Petitioner in New York, NY
Posted: February 18, 2015
- Priority Date Retention for Nurse Schedule A EB3 Approval for Filipina Beneficiary in the Philippines and Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Petitioner in Houston Texas
Posted: February 11, 2015
- I-130 and I-485 Marriage to US Citizen Petition and Adjustment of Status Green Card Approval for Filipino Client in Albuquerque New Mexico