Success Stories
If you need help in any aspect of immigration law, feel free to contact our office. We invite you to view our success stories.
From Our Clients
Please read our compiled reviews from the internet, from Google to AVVO, on what our clients have said about our firm.
One of the fastest and most common immigration cases are those based on marriage to a US Citizen.
Family and Relative Immigration
From immigration of children, parents, siblings, to cases involving 245(i), CSPA, and the death of a petitioner, we are here to help.
H-1B petitions for employment in specialty occupations, from computer analysts, engineers, nurse managers, accountants, architects, doctors, feel free to contact us.
Past persecution or fear of future persecution on account of politics, race, religion, social group, or nationality. Let us guide you in the asylum application process.


A U.S. Citizen engaged to a foreigner who is residing in another country may also petition his (her) fiancé(e) for a K-1 fiance visa through an I-129F petition. The petition should prove that the U.S. Citizen and foreign fiance met within the past two years, have been communicating with each other, and fully intend to marry within 90 days of entering the U.S.

Plane tickets, email correspondence, international phone call records, and recent pictures of the U.S. Citizen and his or her fiance at the fiance’s country are always suggested for a well-prepared K-1 Fiance Visa Petition. If the fiancé(e) has a child (under 21 and unmarried), a K-2 nonimmigrant visa may be available to him or her. Be sure to include the names of the fiancé(e)’s children on the I-129F K-1 Fiance Visa petition.  The K-1 Fiance Visa petition is filed in the U.S. and once approved, the beneficiary will be notified by the US Consulate abroad for a K-1 visa packet to complete the DS-156 forms, take a medical exam, and go to a fiance visa interview. Once the fiancé(e) arrives in the U.S. on the K-1 visa, he/she must get married in 90 days to the petitioner.  After the petitioner and the fiancé(e) get married, the foreign-born spouse may apply for permanent residence and remain in the United States while USCIS processes the application.

Our Services: Our office will review every aspect of your case and prepare all the necessary application documents and necessary arguments to establish the fiance relationship. We will help you draft the affidavits in support of the petition. You will be informed of the expected time frame of each step. We will also conduct an interview for you in preparation of the fiancé(e) visa interview about a week before. Upon entry and marriage, you may also retain our firm for the I-485 application.

Success Stories



If you have any questions, please fill out the free consultation form below, and we will respond as soon as possible privately. 


{ 0 comments… add one now }